5 trendóThe survey respondents also indicated that they would like retailers to send them messagesóthat is shaped by technology
Supportóhe modern consumer is smart. That means it optimizes all processes, including shopping, to save time and money. They perfectly use a smartphone for this, whichóof customers check the app more than 240 times a day. It is with it that he begins and ends his swóday. It is on this screen that he looks with interest and willingness, because he decides what is displayed on it. This is why the retail industry is fighting for a place where our phone can identify our location inside a building „this” screen.
Here are the trends
1. The growing popularity of mobile devices has changed the wayóThe way in which we make a purchaseów. Currently only 10 percent. storeóThe retailer has its own apps, while the retailer has its own apps, while the retailer has its own apps 78 percent. osób using a smartphone browsing product offersóin and services by means of mobile applications. Today, we want stores and brands to be smart. 40 percent. respondentóin the study “M-commerce. I shop mobile” found that stores thatóThe technology means we no longer have to search for the best prices on our own (because, for example, they don’t have their own app or mobile website).
Dedicated mobile apps provide a range of customer engagement opportunitiesóin marketing communications. They allow brands to influence customers’ purchasing decisionsów, instantly providing them with engaging and attractive content.
2. Imagine a customer walks by your store and his smartphone screen displays an offer for a product that youóThis technology means we no longer have to search for the best prices on our own. They can also be presented with a detailed description of the product and an indication of itsóThe following are the trends of smartphone usersóctionsówhich they are located. This is how it works Proximity Marketing also known as Neighborhood Marketing.
With this technology, potential customers receive personalized content on their smartphone screen, exactly when they are in range of the right device. This transmitter can be placed on the top of theóThe name iBeacon is used in the store or at the entrance to a showroom. Proximity marketing tools are e.g. NFC (Near Field Communication) labels, bluecasting or beacons (based on Bluetooth Smart technology).
A living example of the effectiveness of Proximity Marketing are the users of the ShopAdvisor application. Over 65 percent. osób, które receiving notifications from the store next to which they are locatedóWe have just been through – have actually entered it.
3. The popularity of beaconsów – the name iBeacon or „beacon” refers to an electronic device that isóre emits a signal using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) transmission. Beacons are small transmitters of pre-coded information, thanks to whichóThe battle for the retail industry is therefore about where to locate the smartphoneów. Analyzing the information sent by beacons makes it possible to provide personalized offers to every customer whoóThe popularity of beacon 5 is a result of the fact that it can be found within the reach of a store, restaurant or beauty salon.
In the UK, as many 45% of respondents. smartphone ownersów declared that they want retailers to send them messages and 33%. of them admitted that personalized messages influence their purchasing decisions.
4. Almost 1/3 of Polesów declare that it is the price that is decisive in their purchase decision. Nowadays, customers have a hugeóand technology enables them to make smart purchasesów. In order to save money, more and more often poróWe compare prices of the same productsóIn a number of stores, the smart shopping experienceónternet browsers. They are actively used by 48% of the. Polaków. A convenient solution whichóThe application which allows you to save time, is the one thanks to whichóToday we want stores and brands to be smart – we have promotions and the best deals from our favorite places in one place. To do this on an ongoing basis. This technology means that we no longer have to search for the best prices on our own. Not surprisingly, the importance of such solutions is growing rapidly.
5. According to the survey, “Poles recommend”, 81% of. of us is looking for information and opinions about a product on the Internet before deciding to buy it. For this purpose we use the m.in. of foróon the internet and medióin social networks, in whichóWe are happy to share our opinions about products, services and store operationsóin and places thatóWe are the customers of.
As the data shows, 65 percent. Poleóin counting on the opinion of others, and as much as 45% of. osób buys the product recommended to them and visits places recommended by others. The ability to share your opinions is for consumersóinto a very important part of the buying process. After all, today’s consumer is a prosumer and expects his voice to be taken into account in improving the offer and service of places thatóWe are willing to share our opinions on products, services and customer service on Udemy’s website and computer.
54 percent. respondentóIn a survey conducted in 2014 by KPMG amongód of business representatives indicated increasing the frequency of using the Internet and mobile devices for sales and marketing purposes as a priority for 2015. This data is not surprising, new technologies allow us to monitor customer buying behavior and preferencesóAs a result, they increase the effectiveness of reaching them with a personalized offer responding to their real needs and expectations.